NBA 2K16 vs. NBA Live Part 1

NBA 2K16 vs. NBA Live Part 1

Jaren Randels, Editor

Three years ago, when NBA 2K13 came out people were talking about it being the best game yet. New and improved additions to the MyCareer, online games, and MyTeam, were just a few of the new features added to NBA 2K13. Also, a new money system had been added to the game known as “VC” OR Virtual Currency. This feature seemed to be the most popular feature of all, as it caught the likes of many gamers. But, little did the world know NBA 2K13 as a whole was only the beginning.images (1)

Looking back today on 2K13, some people may say it was boring. There reason being for those comments is because of what happened on September 29th, 2015. On that day, NBA 2K16 was released and started grabbing the world’s attention also. The game is so great that I would say that this is arguably the greatest game ever to exist.

The MyCareer is nothing compared to any of the past games. Instead of just playing game after game with a press conference included, there is a story that goes along with your career and even expands beyond basketball. From high school ball all the way to the pros, there are all kinds of cut scenes, promos, and endorsements that will come your way. When you enter the pros, you will start to begin relationships with some of the best players in the NBA and even with some of the most famous celebrities. All these great additions are sue to grab your attention in a positive way.

The newest addition to NBA 2K16 is the 2K Pro-Am, which involves bringing your MyCareer player online to make a custom team along with four other online players of your choice. After creating your team (arena, uniforms, and courts), you and your team then compete in 5v5 games against other Pro-Am teams online.images

However, the best new feature in 2K16, in my opinion, would have to be the face creation. With a Kinect camera linked to the game, you are able to install your real face into the game and use it as your MyCareer player.

There is so much more that makes 2K16 the greatest game to ever exist, but you should take the time to discover those great features yourself-you won’t be disappointed.